What Type of Equipment Will Be Used During the Clean-up and Restoration Process?
Saratoga Springs Homeowners Benefit from the Use of State-of-the-Art Water Damage Restoration Equipment
So, your home has suffered the after-effects of water loss. You have heard that SERVPRO does a good job when it comes to reversing some of the damage that has been done to your home and actual possessions. How do they do it? Well, first, We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, but we also use proven techniques and some powerful equipment, which aids in getting you the best results possible.
The water damage to your home may look irreversible, but the job done by our machines and other equipment will surprise you. Here is a look at some of the items used by our techs to bring life back into your belongings. The equipment below is some that is typically used during the restoration process:
- Air Movers - Air movers speed up the evaporation process of surface water, which makes the actual drying process much faster
- Dehumidifiers - These are used to get the moisture from evaporation out of the air
- Extractors - These portable units are used for shampooing and rinsing, as well as water extraction; you will also see tanks and pumps and vacuum machines
- Ozone Generator - The ozone generator aids in eliminating odors from pets, smoke, and other offensive smells
- Rotary Floor Machines - These are used as buffer machines on a variety of hard floor surfaces, and they are used in the shampooing/carpet cleaning process
When paired with the powerful, safe chemicals our professionals use, you will discover an amazing reversal in damage accomplished by these machines.
The Goal is Restoration
Our professional technicians are trained well and, with the use of all their resources, will turn your water damage needs around, “Like it never even happened.” Call SERVPRO of Saratoga Springs, Gansevoort at (518) 580-1111 for your cleanup and restoration needs. We will get you and your home back on track.