Do you have water damage? To get help fast, call SERVPRO
Many scenarios cause water damage to your home or business. SERVPRO understands that a water damage emergency in your home can be a problem for you and your family.
That's why it's so important for professionals to treat, evaluate, and eliminate the problem immediately. Our national network of water damage repairers will be happy to assist you.
Causes of water damage
Sometimes household appliances can do more harm than good. When your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet is flooded, SERVPRO is on hand to fix problems and fix water damage quickly.
We have experience in repairing water damage from the following areas:
- Leaking or frozen drains or pipes
- An overflowing sink, tub, or toilet
- Well maintained sewage and septic tanks
- Washing machine or dishwasher Overflow
- Heavy rain or storm
- Coral reefs from rivers or creeks
SERVPRO repair service for water damage
The SERVPRO franchise is always there for you with 24/7 emergency services. Regardless of the cause of water damage to your home or business, we offer a wide selection of property restoration services.
Why call us for Water and Flood Damage Repairs?
- We react and work quickly - Depending on the extent of the damage, SERVPRO professionals can repair water damage in your home in just three days.
- We have experience – With years of experience in business and millions of homes restored, SERVPRO knows how to handle your water emergency.
- Let us help with your claim – Working with an insurance company during water damage recovery can be stressful. We can work with your insurance company to resolve claims quickly.
Count on SERVPRO for Water Damage Restoration Services in Saratoga Springs. We will be happy to contact you with an expert in your field.
Why choose SERVPRO for Carpet Cleaning?
At SERVPRO, we understand that when it comes to carpet cleaning, you are looking for more than a deep cleaning that removes the worst of dirt.
You want people you can trust and service that will remove hard, deep dirt from your carpet. They seek safe and healthy processes that still ensure a truly clean, fresh, and healthy home.
Therefore, it is our mission to create a healthy and clean-living environment with the highest quality of care.
Here are some reasons to choose our Carpet Cleaning Services in Saratoga Springs over others:
- Reputation: Our customers have been good enough to help us earn an unrivaled reputation in our region with their great reviews. We also received an A rating in Best Pick Reports magazine.
- Experience: SERVPRO has years of experience in the cleaning industry and years in the flooring industry.
- Training: SERVPRO employs professional technicians who have undergone extensive training and are well equipped to identify, evaluate, meet and exceed all of your carpet, upholstery and leather cleaning needs. You will get consistent and phenomenal results every time.
- System: SERVPRO uses the science of carbonation to loosen and remove dirt and grime deep within your carpet so it can be cleaned for long-lasting cleaning. With the perfect combination of eco-friendly solutions, we clean your carpets safely and without soap residue.
Our cleaning system:
- Safe and non-toxic for your children and pets
- Contains no harsh chemicals, soaps, detergents, or phosphates
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Provides a deeper and healthier cleaning than traditional cleaners
Still, wondering if SERVPRO’s Carpet Cleaning Services in Saratoga Springs is right for your home or business? Contact us today and know why we are the best.
How To Prepare Your Company for a Fire
Prepare Everyone In Your Workplace For a Disaster
To ensure the safety of your employees in Saratoga Springs, it’s important to prepare everyone in your workplace for a potential fire. Because fires can be fast, unexpected, and chaotic, creating a fire contingency plan is a valuable part of your company’s safety procedures. Here are a few things you can do to prepare everyone in your workplace for a disaster:
Have an Evacuation Plan
Employees should be able to identify several escape routes, especially if your building has more than one floor. Some vital parts of your company’s escape plan should include:
- A way of accounting for your employees
- A designated assembly area for those in your workplace
- A list of individuals who are authorized to take charge in the event of an evacuation
By including these important parts in your escape route plan, you can help ensure the safety of your employees during an evacuation.
Install an Alarm System
Having smoke detectors and fire alarms can notify and protect employees from harm. Be sure to install any needed alarms, and check them regularly. Your employees should be taught the distinction between alarms so that they know which actions to take. Informing your company of a fire is a vital part of a smart fire contingency plan.
Inform Your Employees
Hold a meeting or conduct training sessions to help prepare your employees for a fire in the building. Present the escape plan and discuss evacuation procedures. You can also inform your company about the various ways to report a fire, such as pulling a manual fire alarm or calling an internal emergency number. By teaching your workers what to do when a disaster occurs, you can reduce risk and confusion.
With these steps, you can prepare each of your employees for a fire. Be sure to take precautions to stop fire hazards from even beginning. Having a fire contingency plan and an evacuation plan for the whole company is one of the best ways to be prepared.
Here are the Steps to Take Immediately After Storm Damage!
When poor weather conditions come, it can affect your roof. Regardless of whether your roof has suffered minor or major damage, it's important to know what to do after a storm. Knowing what steps to take after Storm damage can make a significant difference in what happens next.
This can affect everything from your furniture to your flooring to insurance claims against your vehicle. If you don't make the right decisions afterward, you can put your family, belongings, and wallet at risk. Here are the steps you need to take after Storm damage occurs.
- Check Your Home for Damage
- Review Damage & Assessment
- Contact Your Insurance Company
- Avoid Further Damage Whenever Possible
- Call SERVPRO of Saratoga Springs, Gansevoort to Renovate Your Home
It is significant to hire a professional and reliable Storm Damage Restoration Company to help you rebuild your home. A poor or incomplete recovery results in an unhealthy home for your family. If water damage occurs, mold can also develop immediately. It is very important to be aware of this and get rid of it as soon as possible to avoid further damage and health hazard.
At SERVPRO, we have seen it all when it comes to Storm Damage. Whatever your circumstances are, we'll begin the process of rebuilding your life by providing quotes and estimated time required for storm damage repair.
What You Can Expect from A Professional Fire Damage Restoration?
Your home or business is one of your significant investments, which is why one has to be extra cautious about these properties. To rebuild these things, you will need to hire a Fire Restoration Company in Saratoga Springs to guide you through the recovery process.
Since this disaster could strike at any time, it is better to be safe than sorry. Therefore, as a certified restoration company, we suggest that you take a professional fire restoration service.
Fire damage restoration professionals perform a variety of tasks to assure that fire-stricken homes return to a safe, healthy, and normal, or even better condition. Below are things you can expect from SERVPRO of Saratoga Springs, Gansevoort during the cleaning and restoration process:
- Use of a professional vacuum cleaner to completely remove the last particles of chemicals, soot, smoke, and ash.
- Use deodorizers to properly contain smoke, chemical agents, and combustible substances such as plastic, wood, and foam.
- Completely discard the water used to put out fires to prevent mold growth and further harm to your home's structures.
- Identification and safe disposal of salvageable items.
- Repair, replace, or restore your property's structures, such as drywall, ceilings, floors, windowpane, and studs.
All these points lay stress on the importance of having a fire damage expert by your side when a fire damages your home. Always consider the risks and challenges of cleaning your home after a fire.
Let a professional Fire Restoration Company in Saratoga Springs like SERVPRO take care of everything from cleaning it to handling your insurance claims to rebuilding your home. Our team of experts is here to offer a better service. Contact us today at (518) 580-1111 to learn more about our Restoration services.
How To Prevent Mold Recurrence
Mold growth after water damage in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Mold Recurrence: How To Avoid It
Recurring mold growth in your Saratoga Springs, NY, business is unwelcome and frustrating. Fortunately, knowing the causes for the recurrence will help you keep the problem at bay.
Mold returns for the same reason that it occurs in the first place: The conditions are right. The following are three things that fungi need to thrive:
- Food source
- Water source
Most indoor locations are warm enough to support mold. Nutrient sources, including pulpy products, dust and dirt, are regularly found in most buildings as well. The presence of water, however, can generally be controlled.
Even if a professional restoration company performs the initial mold removal, it is still up to you, the business owner, to prevent future growth. As discussed above, the presence of water is generally the easiest condition to control. If the area with the recurring mold problem is prone to high humidity, install a dehumidifier to remove the moisture from the area. Address water damage as quickly as possible and dry up spills, leaks and all standing water immediately.
In addition to keeping the area as dry as possible, there are specialized products available that are resistant to mold growth. Common options include paints, primers and fabrics. There are also sprays that can be applied to certain surfaces that are thought to help repel mold.
Another option is minimizing the number of mold spores present in the area. These spores occur almost everywhere, so it can be helpful to trap them in a HEPA filter before they have a chance to colonize. You may even have a chance to address two factors with one product if you select a combination dehumidifier and purifier.
Ideally, mold that has been properly removed would not return. However, this is not always the case. Fortunately, there are a variety of tactics available to those who are struggling with recurring mold growth.
3 Ways the Pros Will Remove the Smoke Smell From Your Home
Ozone machines help to clean out the air.
Three Ways To Remove Smoke Odor From Your Home
Even after the flame has been extinguished and the charred remains of your belongings have been removed, you'll notice that the smell of smoke lingers in your Saratoga Springs, NY, home. Instead of using masking agents, such as air fresheners, to cover up the smell, the professionals cleaning your home will follow a strict protocol to keep the smell at bay. Here are three ways they will eliminate the smoke smell from your home.
1. Remove Smoke Damage Residue
The first step in smoke cleaning is to remove the damage. This damage includes items burned in the fire and soot and smoke left on the walls. The cleaners will use a special vacuum to ensure that all traces of soot are removed from all surfaces. They will then use a specialized cleaner to remove the soot off the walls, which helps keep the smell from returning.
2. Filter the Air
Even though you may not see it, there will be many soot and smoke particles in the air, which will cause the smoke odor to return over time if not treated properly. The odor removal professionals will use air filtration devices to clean and filter the air circulating throughout your home. If the smell remains after filtering the air, they will also use ozone machines to help clean the air, ensuring that the smoke cleaning process is successful.
3. Seal the Surfaces
As the final step of the cleaning process, the cleaners will seal the surfaces in your home damaged by smoke. The specialized sealing agent will prevent any smoke particles from seeping through and can be painted over so there won't be any evidence of the fire left.
Doing a thorough smoke cleaning can take some time and patience. However, when you trust the professionals to do it, you can rest assured knowing it's done correctly and that the smells won't return.
SERVPRO: Professional Commercial Cleaning Service Provider That Fit Your Needs
SERVPRO is a renowned commercial cleaning services company operating around the Saratoga Springs area. We specialize in almost all cleaning needs for all types of properties, from workplaces to homes.
Finding a professional Commercial Cleaning Services in Saratoga Springs can often be hectic. It's time to get rid of this inconvenience and hire the services of the best commercial cleaning company with SERVPRO. Our experience ensures impeccable protection that not only creates a productive workplace but also reassures customers with our attentiveness.
With our commercial cleaning services, you’ll get customized services from the same cleaning team that helps to creates trust and understanding. However, you’ll get the flexibility, expediency, and professionalism of a long-lasting company that can adapt to short-term changes and offers emergency services if necessary.
We believe that a personal, friendly, and professional approach to our work is the reason that we have so many longtime customers who regularly recommend our services to others. Our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals will turn your office into a bright and clean space.
Why Choose SERVPRO Commercial Cleaning Service in Saratoga Springs?
- Fully equipped and highly qualified personnel
- Friendly, personal service
- Flexible service options
- Highly skilled and proficient in health and safety standards
- Use only the safest products
- Various cleaning services such as carpet cleaning and removing stubborn stains
- A dedicated team with the highest cleaning and maintenance standards
If you are looking for reliable and high-quality Commercial Cleaning Services in Saratoga Springs, get in touch with us right away. Our Team of Experienced & Professionals Cleaners will show up on time at your doorstep.
Professional Air Ducts Commercial Cleaning Services
Have you noticed dust comes out of the air ducts in your home/office every time you turn on the HVAC system? Have you seen dust or pet hair trapped in the ventilation openings or dirt in the air register grill? This could be a sign that your duct system needs to be cleaned.
To ensure good cleaning of your air duct system, you should use the services of a seasoned professional. Professional/Commercial service providers use safe and proven methods to clean your ducts. In addition, they handle the latest technology to provide the best duct cleaning services for your HVAC system.
So, if you are looking for an air duct cleaning service in Saratoga Springs, you can expect the following from a reputable service provider:
- High-quality service: Professional duct cleaning service providers will guarantee proper cleaning as they have knowledge and experience in handling complex systems.
- High customer satisfaction: Competent service providers put the customer at the center of all problems. Apart from high-end services, these service providers also offer support services to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- No hidden fees: Professional duct cleaning service providers guarantee full transparency in their communications. Unlike many other service providers, reputable air duct cleaning service providers provide their customers with an upfront cost for their services with no hidden fees.
Apart from the above, a reputable and professional duct cleaning company like SERVPRO has a team of skilled professionals who have extensive knowledge of the HVAC industry. These professionals can resolve all your questions and complete your project within the allotted timeframe.
If you think your office ducts need cleaning, call us at (518) 580-1111, to have them cleaned professionally.
How we Detect the Water Damage in your Home
How we Detect the Water Damage in your Home
Scoping involves locating the areas of the structure affected by water and defining the extent to which the structure and contents have absorbed moisture. Moisture detection devices are also used to verify that an environment has been dried thoroughly.
Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate moisture readings that enable the SERVPRO® Franchise Professional to monitor the drying process.
Thermohygrometers measure both temperature and relative humidity. Capturing these two readings, a SERVPRO® Franchise Professional using a psychrometric chart can calculate specific humidity, dew point and vapor pressure.
If you find your property experiencing water damage, make sure you call SERVPRO of Saratoga Springs, Gansevoort at 518-580-1111!