The Best Restoration Company for Storm Damage
Without warning, nature can take a violent turn: floods, wildfires, tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards. These can have a devastating effect on your home, turning your life upside-down.
At SERVPRO of Saratoga Springs, Gansevoort, we know that our fast response time is key to minimizing the cost and time involved with storm damage restoration. Here is a water damage timeline detailing the damage water can do to a structure in a short period:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Severe biohazard contamination is possible
When a Storm Damages Your Home, We're One Call Away
Our SERVPRO team of Saratoga Springs is prepared for any storm damage emergency. Our highly trained restoration technicians are ready to assist you 24-hours a day. Call us today at 518-580-1111. We'll restore your storm damage and make it "Like it never even happened."